$1,165.00

1. replaced ball joint and cv shaft (1 reports)
1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse:

1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse Owner Comments

Dec 082006

Eclipse GS V4

I am lucky to be alive after the ball joint on the right front side of my 1996 Eclipse broke and the whole front-end of my car fell apart while driving to work one morning. The CV shaft also broke as a result. The police, tow truck driver and my mechanic all told me that I probably would have died if this had happened on the freeway.

I later discovered that the ball joint was recalled but I was never notified!

Read the complete details and see pictures here: http://www.sweetsauer.com/kristis_bliggitty_blog/2006/09/counting_my_ble.html

- , Hugo, MN, USA