2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse:

2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse Owner Comments

Mar 012009

My 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse's axle snapped when I was going over a speed bump at about 3 miles per hour. The control arm also broke on the front driver's side. It only had 135,000 miles at the time. I got it replaced and still makes a really bad grinding noise. I was wondering if there could be a recall on the axle or the control arm. If I was driving at a normal speed, I'm sure something alot worse would of happened.

- Tuscaloosa, AL, USA