2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse:

2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse Owner Comments

Aug 182003

Eclipse 6-cyl

I have a 2003 ecipse that I have had in the shpo twice because my car is leaking oil. I have had continous run around at the garage waiting for parts etc. I am very dissatisfied with the fact that my garagf floor continues to have wet oil on it.I also am without a vehicle that I am paying car has been returned on three occassions to gurley-leep, where it currently is, for the saame problem of leaking oil..

- Osceola, IN, USA