2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse:

2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Owner Comments

Mar 152008

Eclipse 4-cyl

I called twice because after having my car 3 months, the brakes squeaked and squealed badly when slowly braking. I got them cleaned, and paid for this. Then I took it into my local dealership and they said there was a new brake pad because they found problems with my model and year Mitsubishi. They quickly replaced my brake pads. Well I question that, because within a week the same sounds were coming from the brakes.

- Lake Elsinore, CA, USA