1. replace heater core (1 reports)
2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor:

2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor Owner Comments

Jul 012015

Endeavor XLS 3.8L V6

So after a failed attempt at renting a car I had to break and use my damn endeavor to travel down to Disney world. Had a great time myself but my car seemed to hate it. On our way back I noticed a sickening sweet disgusting odor and my floorboards were soaked on both sides. My girlfriend put a bag on the floorboard and it had a brown stain on it. Talked to my mechanic when I got back and realized it was the heater core. This thing is literally leaking antifreeze all over my car and you can now hear and see the flow of antifreeze sloshing around. Finally getting it fixed after $750 later. It's not really the cost of the part itself but the cost for the labor. You literally have to take apart the dash. Leave this to the pros or junk it.. I think it's time to sell or junk this piece of sh*t off the side of the earth. I'm over this damn car. I'M OVER IT!!

- , Corydon, IN, USA