Sunroof Does Not Close Properly

2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor

This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Mitsubishi dealer.

8.0

2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor:

2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor Owner Comments

Jan 242007

Endeavor XLT V6

I have had this into the dealer 4 times, they are blaming on a remote start I had installed into the truck over 2 years ago, when I first got the truck. It has just started acting up in the last 4-5 months. I had the remote start removed from the truck and I am still having these problems. I feel that the dealer is just passing the buck because they don't know what is wrong with my truck.

- , So PLFD, NJ, USA