Window Regulator Broke

2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor

This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Mitsubishi dealer.

6.0

2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor:

2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor Owner Comments

Jul 052005

Endeavor XLS V6

Only 12,917 miles on my mitsubishi endeavor and the rear window regulator broke. I was just driving down the road and thump. I thought something hit the car. I jumped and I swear I am lucky no one was close to me or I might have hit them. It took me a minute to realize the back window had dropped down. Had to leave work and I had a brand new manager who was super mad. Not a good first impression.

- , Phoenix, AZ, USA