2005 Mitsubishi Endeavor drivetrain problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Mitsubishi Endeavor:

2005 Mitsubishi Endeavor Owner Comments

Jul 252015

Endeavor

I was pulling into an apartment parking lot at 3 miles per hour or less applied brake and car surged forward. I applied more pressure to brake and the car surged again and would not stop. This caused me to crash into a unoccupied parked car which banged another unoccupied car parked next to it. All 3 cars were damage. My car and the car I hit sustained front end damage. The third car was scraped along the driver side door and rear panel. There was a witness to this accident that told the responding California chp officer that he saw my car experience two surges as I slowly entered the parking. He also informed the office that he saw my break lights on before the first surge happened. Updated 02/24/16

- Hayward, CA, USA