2005 Mitsubishi Endeavor seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Mitsubishi Endeavor:

2005 Mitsubishi Endeavor Owner Comments

Dec 012014

Endeavor 6-cyl

Drivers seat belt latch sticks. It takes several times of pressing release button to unlatch the belt.

- Louisville, KY, USA

May 202010

My son and I was in an accident on may, 20th, 2010 at approximately 3:45 pm. I was driving my 2005 Mitsubishi Endeavor limited on the interstate at 60 mph. Two cars in front of my vehicle slammed on their brakes to avoiding hitting a motorcyclist that dodged in front of them. I slammed on my brakes and swerved to Dodge the van, in front of me, but ending up hitting the van on my front passenger side. I was traveling at approximately 55mph when I hit the van. My 17 year old son's seatbelt failed to work, causing him to hit the windshield, breaking the windshield. After he hit the windshield, his airbag deployed late throwing him up and back. In my opinion, my seatbelt did not work either. My son nor I had any marks on our neck or shoulders, from a seatbelt locking in during an accident. My SUV was termed totaled by my insurance company.

- Copperas Cove, TX, USA