NHTSA — Structure: Body Problems

2.4

2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor:

2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor Owner Comments

Feb 232016

Endeavor

My door handles on the driver side and the back seat passager on the driver side door handles just broke off. My car is kept in a garage and when I went to the door to open both doors the handles just broke off. Just recently I saw the same make and model as my car and both handles were broke also. I asked the driver and stated that the door handles just broke off.

- Dallas, TX, USA

May 062013

Endeavor 6-cyl

There is a very bad leak on the drivers side floorboard. The carpet is soaked. When stepping on the brakes (only hard enough to hear it) you can hear the water swishing under the floorboard. It has caused the car to now smell musty and the floor is eventually going to fall in.

- St. Petersburg, FL, USA