2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor:

2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor Owner Comments

May 142014

Endeavor 4WD 6-cyl

Car started to show SRS light, check engine light, and stability control error. Card brakes tend to lock up and causes the car to slide I am afraid that this malfunction will cause the car to be in an accident. Also not sure if the airbags will go off when I am driving, or not go off at all during an accident.

- Bakersfield , CA, USA

Aug 272013

We crashed in the back end O0F someone at about 60 mph nobody`S air bag went off there was a lot of front end damanage the ambulance driver wanted to get us out and keep us out as fast as possible because he said it should of went off and still expected it would go off at any time but it never did. The passanger seat belt I had on did not hold me back causing bodily injury esp to the chest even my bottom where I kinda flew up hard in the seat then dropped back down.

- Panama City , GU, USA