1995 Mitsubishi Galant engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1995 Mitsubishi Galant:

1995 Mitsubishi Galant Owner Comments

Mar 142007

Galant LS 2.4L

My car turns over but won't start. I have primary but no secondary(plugs fire) The car was under water. I've changed the computer and the distributor. But still wouldn't fire. The coil is built into the distributor. Could anybody tell me how to fix. I have power going in and out of the distributor. I've done the resistance test. If there is an Mitsubishi mechanic out there chat with me. I'm good with GM but lost with imports.

- , Jonesboro, GA, USA