1. replaced oxygen sensor (1 reports)
2001 Mitsubishi Galant electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Mitsubishi Galant:

2001 Mitsubishi Galant Owner Comments

Jun 112004

Galant ES

On my vacation, on the way to Las Vegas, the check engine light came on about 80 miles from the strip. I worried about it the whole time. I called Mitsubishi Motors, in Las Vegas, they said to take it in when I got back home. I took it in today, June 11th, 2004. They said the oxygen sensors needed to be replaced. They changed one sensor today and they needed to order the other one. So now I have to go back on my next day off. My car is now out of warranty, so it's costing me $525.00. What's next? Is this normal? What should I do?

- , Wasco, CA, USA