2002 Mitsubishi Galant AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Mitsubishi Galant:

2002 Mitsubishi Galant Owner Comments

Feb 162002

Galant

On febuary 16 I notice that the air was blowing out hot air I went to southlake to get my window etching security set up they said that it was fine well that was in the cold season so I had no need to use the air then atlanta expericed a couple of hot days and I need to use my air for sure then but the same thing had happen all over again so I went back to southlake Mitsubishi on 03/19/02 the customer service person told me to bring it back on 03/20/02 and I left it, about $10 am Mr. Dain jones contact me and informed me that a rock had hit my air compresser and puntured a hole in it and it was not a warranty issue I just don't belive this can happen I am not a machanic but I have commom sense please if some one would contact me as soon as possible I would appreciate it.

- Atlanta, GA, USA