2003 Mitsubishi Galant miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Mitsubishi Galant:

2003 Mitsubishi Galant Owner Comments

Sep 222015

Frequent clogging of A/C drain and drainage into driver side foot hold. The service department is unable to clean drain tube at this point. The car is not parked under or near trees.

- Winter Springs, FL, USA

Feb 162011

I purchased my 2003, mitsubshi, Galant 1 1/2 years ago and I'm having problems with the paint fading on the doors and the hood of the car. After 1 year of having the car it started to fade. My car is a black mitsubshi and with this being a black car the fading really stands out.

- Harrells, NC, USA

Nov 202009

I was with my son leaving a store, while it was 38 degrees outside. After we got in the car and I turned on the heater, it began making a fluttering sound under the dash as if the vents were opening up. With the knob all the way to the red position and the other knob in the window defrost position, I waited for the windows to defrost and the heat to make the car warm. The windows never defrosted and the heat never came on. I had to drive home with the window down in the cold, and my son freezing in the back seat. I had it checked out and the mechanic told me this is a very popular problem with this car.

- San Antonio, TX, USA