2003 Mitsubishi Galant wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Mitsubishi Galant:

2003 Mitsubishi Galant Owner Comments

Apr 112014

Galant 6-cyl

April 11, 2014 I was traveling up 85 North to atlanta between 9:30 pm & 10:00pm. Just outside of macon county on mile marker 45 there was a car speeding in the work zone where signs were up saying unleveled road. I exchanged lanes to the right side which was the paved side and came near the bridge and hit a hard bump which made my car hop up and slam down hard. I had to pull over and stop because my tires were smoking. My strut bottomed out and was sitting on my tire making it not drivable because the tires were rubbing against the strut. Two other cars hit the same bump including the state trooper that came to assist me. I called my insurance but the couldn't pinpoint where I was. So I ended up calling the state trooper and had to pay out of the pocket for towing back to montgomery. There were no signs or cones in the road to notify that there was a rough bump in the road. I need help with this cause I spent money on this damage and feel useless because of a bump that disable my only car for work.

- Alabama, AL, USA