2004 Mitsubishi Galant accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Mitsubishi Galant:

2004 Mitsubishi Galant Owner Comments

Apr 082015

Galant 6-cyl

I rolled down the front driver's side window in the morning to go through a drive thru for breakfast. When rolling the window back up, it made a screeching sound. Later that evening when I left work, the entire window was still in the frame but was completely shattered. My work reviewed security tapes for possible foul play but nobody approached my car all day. It appears the inside mechanism of the power window weakened the glass. I have filed two other complaints of how both rear windows have rolled themselves down into the door frames. There appears to be serious issues with the window motors on this vehicle and I am unable to use my windows as normal.

Jun 182014

Galant 6-cyl

The right rear side passenger window rolled itself down in the door frame. I have filed a complaint about the left rear side passenger window doing the same thing. I did not have the window rolled down, it did it on its own.

Sep 162013

Galant 6-cyl

My rear left passenger window rolled itself down into the door frame. I did not roll the window down, it did it on its own. I took it to a local auto shop and was told the motor became defective.