6.7

2004 Mitsubishi Galant brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Mitsubishi Galant:

2004 Mitsubishi Galant Owner Comments

Jun 012005

Galant 6-cyl

ABS/traction control light constantly on. Wheel sensor was found to be defective and in need of replacement. This happened on two different occasions.

- Baldwin, NY, USA

Dec 282004

Galant

I bought my 2004 Galant about 4 months ago. Everything was great till one day I tried to stop and I heard a loud grinding noise from my brakes. Then my traction light and my ABS light came on. I took it to the dealer where they said it was a sensor and it fixed the problem for 1 day. I have taken it back and they say there is nothing wrong. I thought I was buying a reliable car, but I guess not. I guess someone will have to die before the will get off their butts and fix the problem.

- Fairfield, OH, USA