7.7

2005 Mitsubishi Galant brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Mitsubishi Galant:

2005 Mitsubishi Galant Owner Comments

Feb 012006

Galant 4-cyl

The vehicle has a consant squeaking noise and a slight vibration when braking. I have contacted the local mitsubitsi service department 4 times about this concern. I know that it is not the brake pads because I have changed them 4 times and the vehicle only has 27000 miles. I was told at my last visit that I should have reproted this problem before the vehicle had 10000 miles. However, when I told the service clerk that I had, he advised me that they had no record of it, only that I had taken the car in for oil changes. I feel that my vehicle is unsafe. It is not normal for a vehicle do the above described when braking.

- El Centro, CA, USA