- October 16: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlander Sport, All 2 of Them
- October 9: Mitsubishi Recalls Lancer and Outlander To Replace Drive Belts
- September 30: Mitsubishi i-MiEV Recalled For Second Time To Fix Brake Vacuum Pump
- August 5: Mitsubishi Outlander Recalled For Leaking Power Steering Fluid
- July 30: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlander For Loose Oil Seals
NHTSA — Power Train: Manual Transmission Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 9,346 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.