- June 15: Which New Cars Are Being Sold With Takata Airbags? news | 10 days ago
- June 6: Mitsubishi Outlander Plug-In Hybrid Hacked news | 19 days ago
- May 12: Mitsubishi: 'Improper Manipulation' of Fuel Consumption Rates news | 44 days ago
- April 27: Mitsubishi Spent 25 Years Cheating Fuel Economy Standards news | 59 days ago
- April 20: Mitsubishi Admits Cheating on Fuel Economy Estimates news | 66 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train: Manual Transmission Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 9,346 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.