2004 Mitsubishi Lancer clutch problems

clutch problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Mitsubishi Lancer:

2004 Mitsubishi Lancer Owner Comments

Sep 142014

Lancer Raliart 2.4L

Replace slave cylinder, not realizing that when you replace a slave you should replace the master clutch cylinder, so I got both brand new from Mitsubishi and had them put in. 2 weeks later in construction traffic on a major interstate, had no pressure in my clutch and couldn't shift into gears. The same problem and symptoms I just fixed. Would someone please tell me why this is going on. I have rebuilt this car .

- , Raleigh, NC, USA