2008 Mitsubishi Lancer miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer:

2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Owner Comments

Jan 062015

I received 3 letters in the mail regarding a important safety recall concerning my drive belt system I called the local mistubishi dealer ship as well as their corporate headquarters. They informed me that the part that needs to be fixed is on back order. I do not feel safe in my car and its been since Oct 2014 its over 6 months and I've not heard from either the dealer ship or the corporate headquarters. Every time you call and ask for an update they say they don't have a confirmed time when the part will be in stock and they continue to give me the run around. At this rate my car will grow old, before anything can be done.

- Parsippany, NJ, USA