2.9

2010 Mitsubishi Lancer miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Mitsubishi Lancer:

2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Owner Comments

Oct 282014

Lancer 4-cyl

I contacted Mitsubishi of libertyville on 10/28/14. I was looking to set up an appointment to take care of the recall. They took my information, and told me the part(s) had to be ordered and that they would contact me when the part(s) had arrived. I have still yet to hear from them.

- Lindenhurst, IL, USA

Sep 012014

Lancer

When hitting the volume control/hands free system buttons on the steering wheel they get mixed up. If I hit volume down it triggers the hands free system so I have to hit volume up which works in order to get the volume down button to finally correct itself. It's only just started doing this within the past couple months.

- Washington, DC, USA