5.0

2011 Mitsubishi Lancer accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Mitsubishi Lancer:

2011 Mitsubishi Lancer Owner Comments

Jan 272012

Lancer

Rented from hotwire at san juan airport. Car rental was hertz. While reversing from parking spot at hertz lot, roaches came out of dashboard. I stopped at the office to change car. Agents were not concerned. I asked for another car without the bugs and it took some time to get another car. I inspected it and didn't find any. I drove off. The next morning I drove to ponce and back that night. Drove up & down a steep mountain side. When I parked that night roaches came out of that car too. Called several numbers, was freaked out, and no one seemed concerned. My dad sprayed the car that night, cleaned it up and the next morning we drove back to hertz to get a new car. My concern was that if those bugs would have come out while I drove the mountainside, I probably would have killed myself if they did come out and crawled on me. Im familiar with the roads but for the tourist that rent cars there it is definitely a safety issue and something has to be done.

- Marietta, GA, USA