2003 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution:

2003 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Owner Comments

Aug 012007

Lancer Evolution 6-cyl

I have replaced part #138110 blower motor 3 times in the last 7 months. Apparently there is water/condensation that builds up and shuts down the motor. Today, the motor stopped again. I am now having to take it to be repaired for the 4th time and I am sure not the last time. The front and rear passenger floor areas are soaking wet. I put a new towel on floor areas every day and they are dripping wet by the end of the day. We have not been able to figure out what the exact problem is. It is dangerous not to have a fan for defrost/defog issues. I went all winter last winter without any heat/defrost. I am so tired of replacing this part. The repairs are really taking a toll on my finances too. It is very inconvenient to have to keep taking the car in to be repaired.

- Topeka, KS, USA