4.0

1. the circuit board(plastic paper like) was changed (1 reports)
2000 Mitsubishi Mirage electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Mitsubishi Mirage:

2000 Mitsubishi Mirage Owner Comments

Nov 202005

Mirage DE 1.8L

This car is so far the best car I have ever drove (currently has 200K miles on it) . I drove it to Texas, Florida, Michigan, Ohio, etc and it was very comfortable in long drive. The instrument panel problem occurred during 70K miles. My Odometer along with all other gauges would intermittently work and within a week it quite working completely. I didn't fix it until the next year when the inspection was due, It turned out that I could fix it by my self by just ordering the parts , but paying the dealer only 350 solved the problem. Still the car run so smooth I will really miss it as it already passed 200K, I should be prepare loosing it any time soon. So far I had no major break down accept several months ago check engine sign came on and my computer reads it as P440 some warm up catalytic converter issue, However it didn't affect anything and I was told that it is minor. I am planning it to fix it soon before the inspection.

- , Elizabeth, NJ, USA