8.0

2015 Mitsubishi Mirage wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage:

2015 Mitsubishi Mirage Owner Comments

Jan 252016

Mirage

I bought a new mitisubishi from lehman autoworld in miami, fl. In less than a month the tire was destroyed when a wrench got in the tire. It's a dunlap tire. Tires are supposed to be strong and durable. I was lucky that I didn't get into an accident. It's a safety concern that can not be ignored.

- Miami, FL, USA

Sep 292015

Mirage

My rear axel has a manufacturing defect. My car drifts at any speed over 80kms/hr. After all my research, apparently I'm not the only buyer with this issue. Mine is being replaced under warantee. There is no recall been issued. After two or three problems, thats the first thing Mitsubishi should have done. This happened at 15400 kms. And only # months old. The toe on the right tire is out.48.

- Peterborough, NY, USA