8.0

2001 Mitsubishi Montero transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Mitsubishi Montero:

2001 Mitsubishi Montero Owner Comments

Jan 022015

Montero XLS 3.0L V6

I'm just pissed off that I can't drive far at all, or sometimes I fear to not driving it at all and it's my only transportation...It is stuck in high gear and won't change out at all. Idles up on high gear. I really need some help on what I should do. Should I get another transmission, or solenoid, or strainer, or something. Do anyone has the same situation?

One more thing, if I need solenoid, do it goes on the inside or outside of the transmission?

- , Linden, AL, USA