4.0

2003 Mitsubishi Outlander accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Mitsubishi Outlander:

2003 Mitsubishi Outlander Owner Comments

Sep 142008

Outlander

The contact owns a 2003 Mitsubishi Outlander. On two different occasions, the tires flattened due to the valve stems. Three of the valve stems were repaired at $20 each, and the first valve stem was free. NHTSA campaign id number 08T018000 (tires:valve) was referenced. The failure mileage and VIN were unknown.

- Clear Water, FL, USA

Jul 032005

Outlander 6-cyl

This is a 2 year old car and the heater and air conditioner do not work. I have ra and lupus and my husband has emphysema. The lack of air conditioning makes it hard for him to breath when it is really hot, and the cold really hurts my joints. The air broke just a couple of months after we bought it, we took it back to the dealer and they said it was not covered under the warranty, we bought the extended warranty. Then a month ago the heater stopped working, we again took it to the dealer and they said it was not covered by the warranty because it is a defective heater, so there for it is not covered, I do not know why I purchased a warranty if it does not cover defective equipment. My husband and I are both disabled and on a fixed income which is why we purchased the extended warranty, we can not afford to fix it can you help.

- Hesperia, CA, USA