2004 Mitsubishi Outlander seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Mitsubishi Outlander:

2004 Mitsubishi Outlander Owner Comments

Dec 282015

Outlander

I was involced in a serve accident and hit on passagenger side. My airbags did not deflat.

- Noblesville, IN, USA

Jan 172013

Outlander 4-cyl

Slammed my front drivers side into a cement column in a parking lot. My airbag did not deploy. No major injury just a bruised jaw and sore neck. Incident 01/17/2013. Usaa auto insurance said car was totalled so I get the cash value.

- Bellevue, WA, USA

Oct 172004

Outlander 4WD 16-cyl

On 10/17/04, I was was rear ended. The car spun around and the air bags did not open. Model mitshubishi Outlander 2003. My body jerked against the frame of the steering wheel. Yes! I had my seat belt on.

- Bronx, NY, USA