2009 Mitsubishi Outlander miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Mitsubishi Outlander:

2009 Mitsubishi Outlander Owner Comments

Mar 262016

I've checked everything that I could and my car still shakes a lot when I'm driving and when I am stopped it shakes even more. Every time I press on the gas it jumps up and it kind of feels like it slides. I took it for a free inspection and they said everything was ok but something is not right I can feel it when I drive.

- Long Beach, CA, USA