9.8

2013 Mitsubishi Outlander drivetrain problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Mitsubishi Outlander:

2013 Mitsubishi Outlander Owner Comments

Mar 012013

Outlander 4-cyl

I noticed oil dripping from underneath the motor and transmission took vehicle to the dealership they said it was to full of oil, took vehicle back home continued to leak, took vehicle back again to dealership for same leak they said it was the cvt filter so they replaced it. Took vehicle home parked it in garage when I woke up next day to check on it there was a puddle of oil under the motor and transmission, had to have the vehicle towed back to dealership and now they are saying the seal between the motor and trans. Is bad, then they said that wasn't it that the transmission's mold is defective and they have to order a new transmission from Mitsubishi in Japan, I haven't had the vehicle now for almost 3 weeks and they told me it would be another 2 weeks.

- Hesperia, CA, USA