5.6

2013 Mitsubishi Outlander electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Mitsubishi Outlander:

2013 Mitsubishi Outlander Owner Comments

May 072014

Outlander 6-cyl

Between April and May 2014 this 2013 Mitsubishi Outlander has been having difficulty in starting, at one point it would not start at all. Some belts (I don't know which) squeak every so often. On 03 July 2014 the dealer where the vehicle was purchased and has since been receiving it's scheduled maintenance, indicated that the alternator has to be replaced and that they had none in stock. I was told to call back in a week. I have called every week since then and I am always told it is in back order, that there are many of the same vehicles waiting for this part. Seems to me that this is indicative of a problem. It has been 55 days since they finally diagnosed the problem and cannot keep a alternator for my vehicle in stock long enough to replace the faulty one in my vehicle.

- Fort Buchanan, PR, USA