2015 Mitsubishi Outlander engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Mitsubishi Outlander:

2015 Mitsubishi Outlander Owner Comments

May 012016

Outlander

Took my vehicle in on a recall it was hesitating when you entered the freeway or even taking off from red light the problem still exist this issue need to fixed it is a safety concern for myself also others on the road also my car give off false fuel readings brakes are horrible please someone help...

- Houston, TX, USA

Aug 222016

Outlander

Takata recall I bought this vehicle in houston Texas and had it "shipped" to kamuela Hawaii. The big island does not have a mitshibishi dealer. This information was not disclosed to me. I am unable to take this item in for recall remedy. I feel the dealer was aware there was no mitshibishi dealer here and this recall is an issue and now I have a defect vehicle in a place in which I cannot rememdy. I am unable to ship this vehicle anywhere to get this recall fixed. I am highly upset and need help! I just got the recall in the mail dated August... it costs over 1000 to have this vehicle shipped anywhere for dealer repair. They need to replace my funds and take this vehicle back!

- Kamuela, HI, USA

Nov 012015

Outlander

During acceleration, I'm experiencing hesitation my vehicle jerk or slow to take off this is a great concern..this could cause a accident upon taking off please help us is see I'm not the only one having this problem

- Houston, TX, USA

Nov 232015

Outlander

New vehicle purchased Nov 16 2015. Two weeks after bought, vehicle began to slow down, then hesitate, stall out. The vehicle was put into shop due to a computer chip issue that occurred on 'the line.' Got vehicle back and same problem. Mitsubishi put back in shop and replaced the transmission in Dec 2015. Now same issue, stalling in lighted intersections, at stop signs, won't speed up, decelerates. Mitsubishi's answer? put back in shop and going back in today, Jan 12, 2016. Three times in less than three months I have had vehicle. I am afraid for my family member's safety while in the vehicle and my daughter in law who dries and rides in the vehicle is seven months pregnant. Please help us!! do not want anyone using these vehicles to get injured as Mitsubishi is aware of line problem and repairing many of these 2015's with same issue with no recall and will not replace the vehicle. Thank you

- Selma, TX, USA