2015 Mitsubishi Outlander wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Mitsubishi Outlander:

2015 Mitsubishi Outlander Owner Comments

Feb 052016

When the car hits pumps which are too deep, the steering moves. The vehicle also shifts sometimes when it hits small pumps. I feel I do not have control over the car when such happens. I have driven other cars before like my brother's highlander but it does not do so. It is so weird even though the mechanic from where I financed says it is because it is an electronic steering. It feels so unsafe and I dread to drive when it is icy.

- Lees Summit, MO, USA