2004 Nissan 350Z steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Nissan 350Z:

2004 Nissan 350Z Owner Comments

May 302005

350Z 6-cyl

In April 2005 I purchased a Nissan 350zx from david mcdavid Nissan in houston Texas. I'm extremely disappointed the fact that the pre owned vehicle I purchase had previously been in a wreck. I wouldn't of known of this situation. I not taken the car in for service during memorial weekend, reason being the front suspension is making pop noise it seems it comes from motor mounts or joints, cracking noise in the rear right tire and the back right brake also squeaks. Had dan aldrich of the your service department not mention the car was in a wreck I would of never known. I told him how could that be if I just purchase the car back in April. I could not believe david mcdavid could sell pre owned vehicle under these conditions. I have sent the dealer customer service email with no reply

- Houston, TX, USA