2004 Nissan 350Z wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Nissan 350Z:

2004 Nissan 350Z Owner Comments (Page 2 of 2)

Jan 292004

350Z 6-cyl

With less that 1" inch of snow on the ground, my car completed a 360 degree spin on route 48 by taylorville, il while going 45 miles an hour. I was the slowest car on the road. My car is a 2004 Nissan 350Z with Bridgestone potenza RE040 tires. This is the second "spin" on those tires. The other spin was 180 degrees while going less than 25 mph. It has taken me 3 minutes to get my car in the garage when there is any snow on the driveway. Please note that the distance from the street to my garage is probably less than 60 feet.

- Mahomet, IL, USA

Jul 162004

350Z 6-cyl

Tire noise that started within 6 months of purchase and at less than 12000 on my new 2004 350Z. Dealer kept blaming Nissan. Nissan kept telling me they could not replace them because it was out of their warranty period which was 12 months and 12000 miles.

- Harrodsburg, KY, USA

Dec 062004

350Z 6-cyl

2004 Nissan 350Z, front tires roar while driving down road. Took vehicle in for service and the service manager says we need new tires and it will cost $650. I stated, this is a new car and we didn't do anything to wear the front tires out. He says to call Nissan. Now I am finding out that this is an on-going problem with these cars and Nissan has not addressed it (yet). We cannot afford to by new tires every year.

- Waycross, GA, USA

Dec 022004

350Z

I own a 2004 Nissan 350Z. It currently has 5800 miles on it and I am having problems with the tires. They are feathing and are very loud.

- Palm Beach Gardens, FL, USA

Jul 082004

350Z

Consumer complained about front end noise. Consumer took the vehicle to the dealer, and was told that it was a tire defect. Front tires feathered from the inside relating to irregular tire wear. Dealer stated that they were replacing so many tires that the ones needed were back ordered. This started on September 18, 2004. The consumer stated that the problem lies with the suspension not the tire. The back tire of the vehicle is starting to feather.

- Leesburg, VA, USA