2006 Nissan 350Z wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Nissan 350Z:

2006 Nissan 350Z Owner Comments

May 012010

I am the owner of a 2006 Nissan 350Z coupe. My car came stock with Bridgestone potenza re050A tires, which have a treadwear rating of 140. These stock tires lasted 22,000 miles, which is in line with my expectations. I replaced them with the higher treadwear re-11 tires, which have a treadwear rating of 180. These tires have completely worn out after only 5,500 miles. I feel Bridgestone has a faulty rubber mixture or else there is fraud in their treadwear methodology. I have not changed my driving habits or ever gone racing in any manner with these new tires. The re-11S need to be investigated for accurate treadwear.

- Irvine, CA, USA

Aug 142009

I bought a 2006 350Z in 2007 and have replaced brakes and rotors once already and not 6 months later had to get the rotors resurfaced again. In addition to this problem I have replaced all 4 tires twice. The front and rear were way out of alignment as well. Also, the electrical component that moves the driver seat forward and back is sticking, not always allowing the seat to move.

- Bumpass, VA, USA