9.3

$1,410.00

2. the ignition lock had to be replaced (1 reports)
2009 Nissan 370Z electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Nissan 370Z:

2009 Nissan 370Z Owner Comments

Dec 8

370Z 3.7L V6

I purchased my 09 370Z new, in Jan of 2010. In August, after the car wouldn't start while getting gas I had it towed to the nearest Nissan Dealer. I was told that it was the ignition lock, something to me that shouldn't be the kind of part that would need to be replaced after less than 3 years! The only reason I am signing onto this complaint website is that my friend that has a 2010 370Z had THE EXACT SAME THING OCCUR TO HER VEHICLE! I feel that there should be some kind of TSB (technical service bulletin) regarding this.. I could understand completely if it was a part that had constant wear on it, but something like a steering lock ( and a 1,410.00 repair bill!) is unexcusable...

- Douglas L., Fairfield, California, USA

Dec 2

370Z TUR 3,7

The car will not start at all. Now the dealership is telling me that the part will not ship until Feb, 15 2012. My car has been there over 48 days. I don't know if the Nissan dealership will even receive the part on the 15th. Has anyone has their 370z fixed yet, and if so what was the problem?

- frankmadrigal, San Angelo, TX, USA

Dec 1

370Z Touring 3.7L V6

Nissan has multiple cars sitting in shops around the country and has no fix for the problem. In the meantime we are without a car.

- Mary C., Las Cruces, NM, USA