- August 9: Nissan Settles Takata Class-Action Lawsuits For $98 Million news | 12 days ago
- August 9: Nissan Recalls Titan Crew Cab and Titan XD Crew Cab recalls | 12 days ago
- July 30: Ford and Mazda Want Out of Takata Recall of 2.7 Million Airbags recalls | 22 days ago
- July 21: Nissan Recalls 515,000 Versa Cars Due to Takata Airbags recalls | 31 days ago
- July 16: Nissan Timing Chain Noise Causes Lawsuit news | 36 days ago
1997 Nissan Altima
Worst 1997 Altima electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine running rough at idle1
- interior lights won't work until warmed up1
- NHTSA: Electrical System3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Altima Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Altima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Altima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Altima.