- May 28: Hawaii Sues Ford, Nissan and Toyota Over Takata Airbags news | 25 days ago
- May 18: South Korea Looking to Prosecute More VW Executives news | 35 days ago
- May 9: Nissan Sunroof Shattered For No Reason, Says Lawsuit news | 44 days ago
- May 7: Nissan Recalls Versa and Versa Note Over Takata Airbags recalls | 46 days ago
- May 5: 2009 Nissan Murano Brake Issues Investigated investigations | 48 days ago
1997 Nissan Altima
Worst 1997 Altima electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine running rough at idle1
- interior lights won't work until warmed up1
- NHTSA: Electrical System3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Altima Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Altima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Altima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Altima.