- March 20: Nissan Frontier Side Airbag Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 5 days ago
- March 11: Nissan Versa Recall: Airbags Deploy From Shutting Doors recalls | 14 days ago
- March 7: Nissan Altima and Maxima Steering Lock Problems to be Fixed news | 18 days ago
- February 13: Nissan Recalls Pathfinder and Infiniti QX4 SUVs recalls | 40 days ago
- February 12: Nissan Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Filed in California news | 41 days ago
1998 Nissan Altima
Worst 1998 Altima electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- charging system won't charge when headlights are off1
- engine light for service keeps coming on1
- keeps blowing the meter fuse1
- NHTSA: Electrical System4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Altima Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Altima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Altima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Altima.