- April 26: Infiniti Q50 InTouch Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 0 days ago
- April 16: Nissan Sentra Transmission Lawsuit Alleges CVTs Are Defective news | 10 days ago
- March 27: Nissan EVAP Canister Warranty Extended news | 30 days ago
- March 25: Nissan Murano Recalled to Fix Power Steering Hoses recalls | 32 days ago
- March 20: Nissan Frontier Side Airbag Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 37 days ago
1998 Nissan Altima
Worst 1998 Altima electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- charging system won't charge when headlights are off1
- engine light for service keeps coming on1
- keeps blowing the meter fuse1
- NHTSA: Electrical System4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Altima Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Altima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Altima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Altima.