- January 17: Nissan GT-R Melted Dashboard Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 1 days ago
- January 2: South Korea: BMW, Nissan and Porsche Falsified Documents news | 16 days ago
- December 28: Nissan Recalls Altima, Maxima and Rogue For Airbag Problems recalls | 21 days ago
- December 28: Nissan Sentra Master Cylinder Recalls May Not Have Worked investigations | 21 days ago
- December 26: Nissan Power Valve Screws Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 23 days ago
1998 Nissan Altima
Worst 1998 Altima electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- charging system won't charge when headlights are off1
- engine light for service keeps coming on1
- keeps blowing the meter fuse1
- NHTSA: Electrical System4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Altima Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Altima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Altima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Altima.