- May 18: South Korea Looking to Prosecute More VW Executives news | 9 days ago
- May 9: Nissan Sunroof Shattered For No Reason, Says Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- May 7: Nissan Recalls Versa and Versa Note Over Takata Airbags recalls | 20 days ago
- May 5: 2009 Nissan Murano Brake Issues Investigated investigations | 22 days ago
- April 30: Nissan Recalls LEAF and Sentra to Fix Airbags recalls | 27 days ago
1998 Nissan Altima
Worst 1998 Altima electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- charging system won't charge when headlights are off1
- engine light for service keeps coming on1
- keeps blowing the meter fuse1
- NHTSA: Electrical System4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Altima Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Altima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Altima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Altima.