1998 Nissan Altima fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Nissan Altima:

1998 Nissan Altima Owner Comments

Oct 222006

Altima 4-cyl

Gas spills back out of tank when putting gas in tank. Have to fill tank very slowly. Was told that the evaporator control valve is problematic in Altima from 1997. This has resulted in the engine light coming on.

- Jamaica, NY, USA

Altima

My fuel line had a leak, but the difeo Nissan dealership charged me to have it repaired.