- March 25: Nissan Murano Recalled to Fix Power Steering Hoses recalls | 3 days ago
- March 20: Nissan Frontier Side Airbag Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 8 days ago
- March 11: Nissan Versa Recall: Airbags Deploy From Shutting Doors recalls | 17 days ago
- March 7: Nissan Altima and Maxima Steering Lock Problems to be Fixed news | 21 days ago
- February 13: Nissan Recalls Pathfinder and Infiniti QX4 SUVs recalls | 43 days ago
1999 Nissan Altima
Worst 1999 Altima engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- when warmed up,rough idle, check engine light8
- intake manifold gasket failure5
- car shakes while driving2
- rough idle2
- turns over but will not start2
- timing chain tensioner failure1
- poor fuel economy1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Altima Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Altima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Altima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Altima.