- November 26: Nissan Titan Diesel XD Trucks Recalled For Fuel Pressure Problems recalls | 9 days ago
- November 6: Infiniti Q50S Brake Pad Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 29 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 31 days ago
- November 2: Investigation Closed Into Nissan Rogue Airbag Problems investigations | 33 days ago
- October 31: Nissan 370Z Clutch Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 35 days ago
1999 Nissan Altima
Worst 1999 Altima engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- when warmed up,rough idle, check engine light8
- intake manifold gasket failure5
- car shakes while driving2
- rough idle2
- turns over but will not start2
- timing chain tensioner failure1
- poor fuel economy1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Altima Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Altima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Altima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Altima.