2000 Nissan Altima accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Nissan Altima:

2000 Nissan Altima Owner Comments

Dec 162013

I had been having problems with the key fob not working properly, the doors would unlock on their own. the lights would flash on their own. I assumed it was an electrical problem and I planned to take care of it at a point.

The car was running fine, then in the middle of traffic it began to slow down, then stop. I would pull onto a parking lot, it would start again, then when I got back onto the main street, slow, stall, stop. Finally it wouldn't start at all and I had to have it towed. It was diagnosed with a bad computer board. They replaced it with a used one.

- , Essex, MD, USA

Nov 292008

Altima GX V6

No need to rant, yell, NOW. I was just looking for a remedy.

- , Brentwood, CA, USA