- September 4: Nissan Recalls 181,000 March, Micra and Sunny Cars
- August 30: Nissan Recalls Frontier and NV For Seat Belt Problems
- July 26: Nissan Expands Takata Air Bag Recall By 226,000 Vehicles
- June 28: Plastic Trim Causes Investigation of 360,000 Nissan Versa Cars
- June 27: Nissan LEAF Recalled Because of Auto Shutdown
2000 Nissan Altima
fuel system Problems
Worst 2000 Altima fuel system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- intake manifold gasket cylinder4
- intake manifold gasket failure, leaking coolant3
- slow to fuel up3
- gas is not floating1
- unintended acceleration1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline3
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Fuel Injection System1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Altima Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Altima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Altima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Altima.