2001 Nissan Altima accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Nissan Altima:

2001 Nissan Altima Owner Comments

Aug 042009

Altima GXE

I'm having the same problem as everyone else go figure. My Nissan Altima GXE 2001 was running hot. I had my radiator replaced and found out I needed a new head gasket. I've been taking car of the car with regular tune-ups and oil changes but at 147000 it seems to be falling apart. The hub caps rattle and the car continues to rattle while idle. I think I will just get ride of the car.

- , Gainesville, FL, USA

Nov 222007

Altima GXE 2.4L 4 cyl

while driving last night my Altima (my wife drives this one) i seen the temperature arrow that tells you how cold/hot is your car, start going up & down ... i don't know what i should do!? and how bad is going to be & how much is going to cost me! Anyone knows about this problem? any recalls!?

- , Clearwater, FL, USA