- November 26: Nissan Titan Diesel XD Trucks Recalled For Fuel Pressure Problems recalls | 8 days ago
- November 6: Infiniti Q50S Brake Pad Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 28 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 30 days ago
- November 2: Investigation Closed Into Nissan Rogue Airbag Problems investigations | 32 days ago
- October 31: Nissan 370Z Clutch Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 34 days ago
2001 Nissan Altima
Worst 2001 Altima electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- car dies randomly1
- engine won't turn over,won't start1
- main brain sending service engine soon error1
- won't start because of car security problem1
- NHTSA: Electrical System8
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Altima Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Altima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Altima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Altima.