- August 9: Nissan Settles Takata Class-Action Lawsuits For $98 Million news | 8 days ago
- August 9: Nissan Recalls Titan Crew Cab and Titan XD Crew Cab recalls | 8 days ago
- July 30: Ford and Mazda Want Out of Takata Recall of 2.7 Million Airbags recalls | 18 days ago
- July 21: Nissan Recalls 515,000 Versa Cars Due to Takata Airbags recalls | 27 days ago
- July 16: Nissan Timing Chain Noise Causes Lawsuit news | 32 days ago
2001 Nissan Altima
Worst 2001 Altima electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- car dies randomly1
- engine won't turn over,won't start1
- main brain sending service engine soon error1
- won't start1
- won't start because of car security problem1
- NHTSA: Electrical System8
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Altima Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Altima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Altima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Altima.