- May 18: South Korea Looking to Prosecute More VW Executives news | 4 days ago
- May 9: Nissan Sunroof Shattered For No Reason, Says Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- May 7: Nissan Recalls Versa and Versa Note Over Takata Airbags recalls | 15 days ago
- May 5: 2009 Nissan Murano Brake Issues Investigated investigations | 17 days ago
- April 30: Nissan Recalls LEAF and Sentra to Fix Airbags recalls | 22 days ago
2001 Nissan Altima
Worst 2001 Altima electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- car dies randomly1
- engine won't turn over,won't start1
- main brain sending service engine soon error1
- won't start1
- won't start because of car security problem1
- NHTSA: Electrical System8
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Altima Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Altima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Altima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Altima.