4.0

2001 Nissan Altima wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Nissan Altima:

2001 Nissan Altima Owner Comments

Feb 282007

Altima SE 2.4L V4

This isn't such a horrible problem, unless my wheel comes off. I have been having a problem with the lug nuts on my left front wheel coming loose. I crank these things on about as tight as I can get them, but they still come loose. This has happened 5 times so far. The car will start shaking when I am not accelerating, but go away when I hit this gas. I am just wondering if anyone else has had this happen multiple times.

- , Amanda, OH, USA