- July 16: Nissan Timing Chain Noise Causes Lawsuit news | 5 days ago
- May 28: Hawaii Sues Ford, Nissan and Toyota Over Takata Airbags news | 54 days ago
- May 18: South Korea Looking to Prosecute More VW Executives news | 64 days ago
- May 9: Nissan Sunroof Shattered For No Reason, Says Lawsuit news | 73 days ago
- May 7: Nissan Recalls Versa and Versa Note Over Takata Airbags recalls | 75 days ago
2002 Nissan Altima
accessories - exterior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Here's a disturbing trend for the 2002 Nissan Altima: the engine starts burning oil like crazy, the catalytic converter goes bad, the head gasket blows and eventually the entire engine needs replacement. Sound familiar? Like a script from a horror film, these Altimas seem doomed to fail around 95k miles.
Worst 2002 Altima accessories - exterior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- door handle snapped off3
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages4
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System: Windshield: ...2
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Doors: Latch1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System: Windshield: ...1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices: Exterior1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Altima Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Altima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Altima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Altima.