- May 18: South Korea Looking to Prosecute More VW Executives news | 5 days ago
- May 9: Nissan Sunroof Shattered For No Reason, Says Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- May 7: Nissan Recalls Versa and Versa Note Over Takata Airbags recalls | 16 days ago
- May 5: 2009 Nissan Murano Brake Issues Investigated investigations | 18 days ago
- April 30: Nissan Recalls LEAF and Sentra to Fix Airbags recalls | 23 days ago
2002 Nissan Altima
accessories - interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Here's a disturbing trend for the 2002 Nissan Altima: the engine starts burning oil like crazy, the catalytic converter goes bad, the head gasket blows and eventually the entire engine needs replacement. Sound familiar? Like a script from a horror film, these Altimas seem doomed to fail around 95k miles.
Worst 2002 Altima accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- frequently burnt out instrument lights1
- interior noise1
- NHTSA: Equipment3
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Radio/Tape Deck/Cd Etc.2
- NHTSA: Equipment: Other: Labels2
- NHTSA: Seats2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Panel1
- NHTSA: Interior Lighting1
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Recliner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Altima Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Altima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Altima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Altima.